The class will prepare the student with the necessary skills for job opportunities in skilled nursing facilities, correctional facilities, home health and rehab facilities, personal care homes and intellectual development disability homes.
The course includes:
- 100 hours of classroom training
- 30 hours of hands-on lab skills
- 10 hours practicum in an approved facility
- Proof of education: GED or high school diploma (valid in the united states)
- Must be employed as Certified Nurse Aides & listed on the Texas Nurse Aide Registry in active status
- OR employed on class start date as non-licensed direct care staff in a facility and have 90 days previous employment prior to class start date.
Fees & Tuition:
$1,045.00 Total Cost
- Tuition Fee
- Registration Fee
- State Exam Fee and Processing Fee
To set up your appointment for a tour of our school, please call us at 512-754-9647